Ashley Zeitler - Cybergirl of the Month for October 2012

Labels:



Ashley Zeitler - Cybergirl of the Month for October 2012
50 jpg | 1280*1920

Ashley Zeitler is the Playboy Cybergirl of the Month for October 2012. We first saw the gorgeous Ashley Zeitler back in January and finally we get to enjoy her for an entire month! Ashley’s first pictorial has her outside in a sexy bikini, getting ready to get her perky breasts out for your viewing pleasure. When she lets her bottoms fall away, her two tattoo’s get a showing, and her pale naked body there for our eyes to savior!
“An accent always makes me happy, but what really gets me is a nice smile,” Ashley says. “That’s the first thing I look for on a guy is a nice smile—nothing else matters.” This “sassy” Texas girl says she’s also very particular about making that initial connection. “I honestly don’t want a guy to approach me unless I’ve given them signals,” she says. “If we make eye contact once and I look away and don’t take another glance, don’t even try!”

Ashley Zeitler Bio
Height: 5' 1"
Weight: 98 lbs
Measurements: 32C-23-34
Hometown: San Antonio, TX
Birthday: February 17, 1992

www.playboy.com/

Comments (0)

Post a Comment